Insurance is an old industry. Technology companies, by definition, are leading-edge. Not a great combination! If your company designs, manufactures, sells or uses technology-based hardware and software to serve your clients, you need the advice of Sanderson Risk Advisors experts in managing technology-based risk. As the exclusive Ohio representative of TechAssure the only organization for technology risk management in the world we bring you unmatched capabilities. Want to know what your peers are buying and what they pay for it? Sanderson can give you benchmarking reports drawing on our exclusive database of over 4,000 technology companies around the globe.
Members of the TechAssure network, like Sanderson Risk Advisors, receive unique training each year on emerging risk issues for the industries we serve: high tech, telecom, clean tech, life sciences, and the venture capital firms that support those industries. Our story is different please contact us today to learn more and see examples of our exclusive benchmarking and risk management programs.
What are some of the emerging risk issues for technology-based companies:
- Protection of data and private information, including the exposure created by connections through cloud computing and wireless computing.
- Intellectual property violations, such as using open source code in your products/services.
- The always on mentality of buyers of your service who are increasingly demanding that your service works perfectly all the time.
- Operations outside your home country, especially government contractors in countries with hostile environments to the United States.
Contact us to learn more and receive a consultative review of your current insurance program in comparison to your operational exposures.
Why you want to work with Sanderson Risk Advisors a member of the exclusive TechAssure network of brokers:
- Benchmarking reports from a database of over 4,000 technology industry companies served by the members of TechAssure. This is the ONLY system of its kind: multiple brokers, carriers, and countries. It is the most statistically valid source to learn what your peers buy, and what they pay for it.
- Risk management programs and training for technology-based risks. These are developed by over 200 professionals around the world TechAssure members work on a daily basis with new, emerging risks, and share their ideas and work product to enable all members to provide a higher level of advisory services for your benefit.
- TechAssure members receive over 45 hours of continuing education and training each year related to risk management for high tech, telecom, clean tech, life sciences, and venture capital.
- TechAssure is the endorsed broker network for members of the National Venture Capital Association (www.nvca.org). See www.venturesinsure.com. Sanderson Risk Advisors works closely with other members to serve VCs and their portfolio companies with exclusive products.
- The TechAssure network in the aggregate is one of the ten largest insurance intermediaries in the world for technology-based companies. We have direct relationships with senior management of the largest insurance companies in the world for insuring your risks.
- Members maintain an exclusive online system for sharing the latest risk-related issues and solutions. Your service team from Sanderson Risk Advisors works daily with the brightest minds around the world for managing technology risk. You are buying a service from your broker, doesn’t it make sense to select one with the best intellectual property and bench strength?
- As a member of TechAssure, Sanderson Risk Advisors has access to exclusive insurance products you cannot get these from any other broker in Ohio and a service team of four specialists led by an attorney who help with hard-to-place risk exposures and more sophisticated risk transfer products. The brightest minds all working for you!
- We also provide clients with significant privacy breach exposures with an online portal that provides pre-loss evaluation and risk mitigation tools, as well as post-loss procedures and resources to respond quickly in the event of a data breach.